Esthec Decking is an environmentally friendly, bio-based material, which is different from all other decking applications on the market which usually contain PVC or Teak.
Esthec meets the highest standards in the yachting industry, while simultaneously decreasing the impact on our environment. Its highly wear resistant and provides excellent slip resistance, even in wet conditions.
Esthec is 25 ingredients including biobased resins, natural fibers, minerals and colour pigments; 25% of which are recycled. It is one of the toughest materials in the industry using high-quality materials with a long life expectancy,
- Ecologically sound
- Extremely durable
- Non slip
- Low maintenance
- 12 stanadard colours and custom colours to order
- Thickness of 6 mm, which weighs 7.8 kg/m2
- Strong, extremely durable, splinter free
- Resistant to the most common oils and greases
- Very wear resistant and anti-slip
- Only low maintenance is required
- Easy to repair